Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Colored pencil redo ;)

So this happens to be one of the post that I forgot.. to ... well....POST!!!  :) 
I made this back in April and wanted to share!!! 
so as you know I LOVE  Pinterest  and LOVE LOVE LOVED the idea of organizing colored pencils and markers into cups on a super cute wine rack..
Well I would love to do that ... BUT((you knew the but was coming right??!!))  
 I told myself I would spend NO MORE money in my classroom .. as I am on a SUPER budget ((everyone else is too right??)) and have spent MORE than I even want to know on my classroom in the last three years!!! 

Then it came to me!!!
 ((I am constantly saving containers with high hopes to use them for something crafty ...)) I already had them I just had to be resourceful... my own little containers, perfect size perfect shape?!?!?!

***my apologies for the terrible pictures today!! 
Can you guess what containers they were originally???

Top view!!! ((not all the way finished but I was so excited to share!! ))

It took a little creativity considering I was out of sticks for my hot glue gun :( but I secured each container together (creating almost like a grid) using only rubber bands!! Yes, that's right you can pick the contraption up by only one container and the whole thing will stay together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment